Damien is General Partner for GED Conexo Ventures, expert in Marketing & Sales and responsible for operations in Boston.
- 25+ years experience in the technology industry.
- Expert in Telecom, Mobile, Payment, Digital Identity and Security.
- Ex General Manager for Gemplus / Gemalto in South America.
- Ex Head of NFC at Nokia and Head of POS Partnerships at PayPal.
- Co-Founder of Way Systems sold to VeriFone, Roam Data sold to Ingenico and LoopPay sold to Samsung to become Samsung Pay in 2015.
- EVP and Head of Business Development at Samsung Pay from 2015 to 2018.
- Member of the Board and Investor at many startups: Sharalike, Realtors 360, Kushki, Drync and non-Profits: American Friends of Chartres.
- Ms Management, MIT Sloan School of Management 2002.