Damien is General Partner of GED Conexo Ventures, Marketing and Sales expert and responsible for Boston operations.
• 25+ years of experience in the technology industry.
• Expert in Telecom, Mobile, e-Payments, Digital Identity and Security.
• General Manager of Gemplus / Gemalto in South America. 1994-2001
• Head of NFC at Nokia and Head of Point of Sale Agreements at PayPal. 2007-2011
• Co-Founder of Way Systems, 2002 to 2017 sold to VeriFone, Roam Data sold to Ingenico and LoopPay 2014- 2018 sold to Samsung to create Samsung Pay in 2015.
• EVP and Head of Business Development at Samsung Pay from 2015 to 2018.
• Board Member and Investor in many startups: Sharalike, Realtors 360, Kushki, Drync and non-Profits: American Friends of Chartres.
• Ms Management, MIT Sloan School of Management 2002.